Providing Better Care With Advanced Technology
At OC Oral Surgery, our office offers the latest technologies to ensure our patients’ safety and provide an exceptional level of care. During your first visit to our office, we will likely take 3D scans of your mouth and face if you have not already had 3D images taken. Dr. Ahn will use these images to evaluate your oral health and design your custom care plan. To schedule your first visit, contact our office in Aliso Viejo, CA, to make an appointment.
Benefits of 3D Scanning
Cone beam 3D scans tell us far more than conventional X-rays. Using these detailed images, your surgeon can determine if you are a candidate for dental implants, create a detailed surgical guide for your procedure, and locate anatomical structures to avoid them during surgery. 3D scans offer many other benefits, including:
- Less operating time
- Reduce the risk of surprises during surgery
- 3D scans emit less radiation compared to regular medical CT scans
- One scan takes only seconds to complete
- We can quickly share your scans with other members of your care team
After we take 3D scans, we will view the images with you to help you understand your diagnosis and treatment options. We understand that children are more sensitive to radiation and will only perform scans when absolutely necessary.
More Technology at OC Oral Surgery
At our state-of-the-art practice, we also use a variety of other tools and techniques to provide our patients with better care, including:
- Anesthesia monitoring equipment to provide a safe surgical environment
- Piezo ultrasonic instruments, which offer a more effective and comfortable patient experience
- Biological aids and materials to enhance the recovery process, such as platelet-rich plasma
By using these advanced technologies, we can accurately detect and diagnose oral health conditions and achieve predictable clinical outcomes. We look forward to caring for you and your family and invite you to contact our office to schedule an appointment with our board-certified oral surgeon, Dr. Ahn.
Your Trusted Oral Surgery Experts in Orange County
OC Oral Surgery is committed to providing our patients with personalized oral surgery treatment and achieving exceptional clinical outcomes. Contact our office in Aliso Viejo, CA, to get started and to see how oral surgery can benefit your health and confidence.