Dr. Girard is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon who has been practicing for over 35 years. He has extensive experience in all aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
He earned his dental degree (DDS) from Georgetown University and then went on to complete his oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at USC/LA County Medical Center.
He served as a clinical professor in the Department of Oral Surgery at USC for many years.
He has been practicing in the South Orange County region for over 30 years and is highly regarded and respected by his peers and patients.
Dr. Girard is married and in his free time enjoys playing competitive tennis and woodworking.
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Orange County Dental Society
- Southern California Academy of Oral Pathology
- Marsh Robinson Academy of Oral Surgeons
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
Licenses and Permits
- California Dental License
- California General Anesthesia Permit
- ACLS and BLS certified