The entire OC Oral Surgery team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Doors Are Open
For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. If you need oral surgery care, our team is here for you.
If you cannot visit the office, we are offering online video consultations for you to be evaluated by a specialist.
Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our office remains open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As always, our practice takes every precaution to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
We ask you to keep the following in mind prior to and during your appointment:
- In order to keep foot traffic to a minimum, we ask that only the patient come into the office for the visit unless the patient is a minor or the patient will need a ride home due to sedation anesthesia.
- We ask all patients wear a facial covering when entering the office.
- When scheduling your visit, we will be asking several screening questions and again when you arrive.
- We will be taking your temperature upon your arrival.
- We will have hand sanitizer available throughout the office.
How We Are Protecting the Safety of Our Staff & Doctors
We are taking additional steps toward ensuring the safety of our staff.
- Implementation of HEPA air filters throughout the office to keep everyone safe from potentially harmful aerosols.
- Use of advanced extraoral HEPA vacuum suction systems to capture potentially harmful aerosols.
- Strict adherence to all CDC and OSHA guidelines on sterilization and disinfection protocols.
- Social distancing by managing your time in the office and total numbers of patients at any given time.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PATIENTS: If you or someone in your household have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and don’t come to the practice. Your doctor may request an online video consultation if you are displaying symptoms.
At OC Oral Surgery, we appreciate the ongoing support from our patients, referring providers, families, and friends. Thank you for your patience and cooperation while these measures are put into effect.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at (949) 619-8673.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call our office to schedule an appointment for any procedure.